Join Our Fixed Trip Starting Date
|TRIP DATES||PRICE||SPACE LEFT|
Everest Helicopter Day Tour with Landing
Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour is a wonderful package offering you the epic opportunity to savor the magical beauty of Everest and its surroundings. The easy tour to Everest definitely suits travelers with limited vacation time and the ones traveling alone, in groups or with families and children. To your benefit, without trekking experience also, you can join the helicopter tour to Everest Base Camp that beautifully modifies the week’s long adventure into hours only. Everest Base Camp helicopter tour cost also stays at affordable limits without making any compromise on luxury.
Everest Base Camp Helicopter tour with landing at Kalapattar commences early in the morning with a drive to the airport. You board on to the chartered helicopter and flight initiates overlooking the green hills and perennial rivers to Lukla airport. After a short stop to fuel the helicopter, the tour resumes flying over spectacular Sherpa villages of Tengboche with the significant monastery, Dingboche and Gorakshep. You shall wonder at the beautiful landscapes amidst the mountains and green hills. The forest of Rhododendrons, Pines, and oaks is complimented further with vast alpine vegetation in higher altitudes. You can gaze at the picturesque Everest, and its bewildering surrounding as the helicopter flies over the Himalayas landing at Kalapathar (5545m). It is going to be an unforgettable experience for you.
With a short stop of about 5-10 minutes for Photographic retreat and direct views of mountains in the fresh mountain air, the Everest helicopter tour heads to Syangboche. The breakfast break at Everest View Hotel is a great chance to relish delightful delicacies while sipping warm tea with breathtaking mountains in front of you. Syangboche is certainly one of the best places to view the Everest region at its full glory. Our day tour of Everest base camp by helicopter provides the loveliest opportunity for you to explore and experience the amazing Himalayan ranges. Responsible and experienced chauffeurs with impeccable track record take you to the Base Camp in a safe way. You can feel relaxed and comfortable inside our helicopters. We provide the best flights available to safeguard the interests of the passengers in the best possible way.
• Free Cancellation*
• 100 % Full Refund if no flight due to bad weather.
• Instant and Secure Online Booking System.
• 100 % Safe Flight with Fixed Departure.
• Tour Package with Lowest Price Guaranteed.
• Spending quality time in Everest Base Camp.
• Mesmerizing 360o panoramic view of Himalayan ranges.
• Breakfast at Everest View Hotel.
• Enjoying Views around Mount Everest.
• Private and group flights are available.
For Booking Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour
Direct Call Mobile +977 9851014557, Landline ( Office ) +977-1-4017500
Viber, Whatsapp, Line @ +977 9851014557 (24 Hrs Available)
Alternative line : +977 9802014557, 9851058826
USA/Canada: +1 (617) 758-7137
UK: 020 8133 5571
Australia: (02) 8091 2071
Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour – Video Review
What To Expect From Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour With Landing?
• The shortest cum easiest tour is accomplishable by every age group and fitness level.
• Flying to Tenzing – Hillary Lukla airport; one of the thrilling airports of the world by gaping at the greenish hills and long rivers bypassing Nagarkot hills and lush forests.
• Get a glimpse of mountain people’s lifestyles watching the villages of Tengboche and Dingboche.
• Capturing the most wonderful moment of a tour from Kalapathar (5545m/18500ft) in a short break and staring directly to the huge ranges of mountains encompassing Mt.Everest(8848m/29028ft), Cho Oyu(8188m/26906ft), Makalu(8485m/27766ft), Lhotse(8516m/27904ft) and other smaller but competing peaks all around.
• Icefall and glaciers are major highlights as you witness them hidden between peaks. The most prominent ones are Khumbu glaciers, Lobuche glaciers, Changri Shar glacier, Khumbu Icefall and right below the Cho Oyu peak lies mesmerizing Chola Tsho Lake.
• Enjoy the hot cup of tea and breakfast at striking Everest View Hotel located at the highest altitude of 13000ft. You won’t be just having breakfasts along that do remember to lay your eyes on the artistic stone inscription and majestic mountains seen right from the hotel.
• Private and group flights are available.
WHY EVEREST BASE CAMP HELICOPTER TOUR WITH US?
You might land on numerous sites persuading you to book with them. Here are some salient reasons why Breakfree stands out in services from other:
• Devoted to providing services to clients to the most satisfactory level
• Ensures the safety of the clients and serves as the most responsible tour operator
• Has successfully hosted 200+ holiday packages
• Best price ranges without hidden cost
• hassle-free booking and reservations
• 24/7 customer care and communication available
• Everest tour in most reliable helicopter models flown by an experienced crew
• 100% Refund in case of bad weather flight cancellation.
Everest Base Camp Helicopter Flight Landing Tour Itinerary
5:30AM: Pick up from your hotel and transfer to Kathmandu airport
6:00AM: Arrive and Airport check-in
6:30 AM : Flight starts towards Lukla airport – Refueling at Lukla and continue to Hotel Everet View, Flights goes towards to Kalapatthar and Everest Base Camp for short landing, Makes rounding flight around Mt Everest and returns Hotel Everest View for breakfasts. Please note if you are above 3 people we will make two shuttle flights from Hotel Everest View. The breakfasts break will be for about an hour.
10:30AM: flight to Kathmandu – 50 Minutes
11:30AM: Arrive Kathmandu airport and transfer to your hotel.
Everest Base Camp Helicopter Landing Tour Route
Our representatives pick you up early in the morning from your hotel in a private vehicle. In case of group joining Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour also you will be picked up in private van along with your fellow travelers from a different location. The 4-5 hours tour of a day gifting the dramatic fruitful adventures of life covers the following different route:
Step 1: Fly from Kathmandu Airport (1300m) over Nagarkot hills, forests, and rivers to Lukla Airport (2642m) and fill fuel in a helicopter.
Step 2: Fly to Everest Base Camp passing Tengboche Monastery, Khumbu glaciers and villages of Everest region before winding to Everest Base Camp and landing on Kalapathar(5545m).
Step 3: Watch spectacular views of mountains from Kalapathar and resume flight to Everest View Hotel for breakfast.
Step 4: After breakfast fly to Lukla- refuel the helicopter and fly back to Kathmandu
Don’t worry about returning back to your hotel as well. We take full care of your return and drop you to your hotel.
EVEREST BASE CAMP HELICOPTER TOUR TIME SCHEDULE
Kathmandu to Lukla: 45 min
Lukla landing and fueling time: 15-20 min
Lukla to Everest base camp (Kala Patthar): 30 min
Landing at Kalapatther viewpoint: 5-10 min
Kalapatther to Everest View Hotel: 15 min
Landing at Everest View hotel for breakfast: 50-60 min
Everest View Hotel(Syngboche) to Lukla: 15 min
Fueling Time to Lukla: 10-15 min
Lukla To Kathmandu: 45 min
Total time to Everest base camp helicopter tour: 4-5 hour
BEST TIME FOR EVEREST BASE CAMP HELICOPTER TOUR
Most people love the warmth of autumn and spring season. The autumn season in Nepal indulges you into the greatest festive celebrations of Dashain while spring attracts with its blissful surroundings and colorful blooming vegetations.
In addition, both seasons have low precipitation and moderate temperature. You are also likely to join the group flight tour in these seasons. On the next side, winter also flaunts great Himalayan views without obstruction. So, you can also enjoy the Everest tour in Helicopter in winter.
The helicopter tour to Everest begins early in the morning. Despite the varying season and climate, morning usually has fair weather suitable to take off or land the aircraft making Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour doable all time of the year.
EVEREST BASE CAMP HELICOPTER TOUR COST
The tour cost solely depends on the facilities you want to utilize in the trek and the size of your group. Traveling with more people in a group certainly lets you to tour in a lesser price.
We operate both private and group joining helicopter tours to Everest base camp. If you want to join group tours individually, here are the price details below depends on your group size:
Single traveler: US$ 1150
2 Person: US$ 1090 Per Person
3 Person: US$ 1040 Per Person
4 Person: US$ 995 Per Person
5 Person: US$ 925 Per Person
If your group size is bigger than 5 people, please contact us for the quote.
For Private Everest Base Camp Heli Tour the price are as below:
US$3990 – upto 3 person in a group
US$4690 – Upto 5 person in a group
Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour Cost includes and excludes:
Hotel pick up and drop off
Airport transfers for the flight. All arrival and departure transportation.
Helicopter flight tour to Everest Base Camp on sharing base up to 5 pax.
Landing at the famous viewpoint of Kala Patthar to take a picture and see the mountain
Landing 50 to 60 min breakfast break on Everest view hotel with a closeup view of Mount Everest
First Aid kit box and oxygen cylinder for an Emergency case
Domestic airport departure taxes/fees.
All government taxes and fees.
Company service charges and fees.
Everest National Park fees NPR 3000. or USD 30 each.
Price of personal Gears – Down jackets and others.
Expenses of personal nature and Breakfast in Kathmandu and Everest view hotel, gratitude (tips), hard/soft drinks throughout the day trip.
Travel insurance during the trip
FOR BOOKING EVEREST BASE CAMP HELICOPTER TOUR
For experiencing the Everest experience flight, Please contact us through anyways from the lists below:
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct Call or Messages us at: +977 9851014557 (Bharat) – Free call at Whatsapp and Viber 24/7
Alternative line : +977 9802014557, 9851058826
HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT FOR EVEREST BASE CAMP HELICOPTER TOUR
You can make your payment either by credit cards or PayPal or in cash. Using credit cards and PayPal charge you an extra 4% for the bank fees.
Cancellations made 30 days or more in advance of the helicopter tour will receive a 100% refund. Cancellations made within 15-29 days and 7-14 days prior will incur a 10% and 20% of the total Everest Helicopter tour respectively. If your cancellation is less than a week advance, you get only 50% refund from the total cost of Helicopter tour to Everest.
Cancellation requests made within 24 hours of the Helicopter tour operation do not receive a refund.
The cancellation request from email or phone both is accepted. When you book the tour, you agree to these terms.
Private Everest base camp helicopter tour VS Group joining Everest base camp helicopter tour
Private Everest Base camp Helicopter tour suits best if you love to live the adventure in solitude completely. The cost definitely is higher but the experience you get is worth the price. The private Everest Helicopter Tour is also doable by the couple or families with a maximum number of 5 people.
The group joining Everest Base camp Helicopter tour offers a cost-sharing adventure. You can join the trip with other fellow travelers and cost is distributed among the travelers. The group joining Everest Helicopter tour is a great opportunity to wave hello to the strangers of same interests and to visit Everest at a comparatively low price.
WEIGHT LIMIT FOR EVEREST BASE CAMP HELICOPTER FLIGHT TOUR
The carrying capacity of the helicopter is 500kgs at maximum with 5 pax. But the carrying capacity of the helicopter at mountains above 4000mis only 240 kg.
The helicopter adjusts 2 pax, 3 pax, 4 pax, and 5 pax. It flies straight from Lukla to Everest Base camp in case the pax is lesser than 3 with a maximum total weight of 250 kg. On the other hand, if pax exceeds three and weight is greater than 250 kgs, two shuttles must be taken from Pheriche(4371m). The extra shuttle costs extra. For group joining in the Everest tour, the cost is divided among travelers while in private Everest tour you pay extra dollars on your own.
CLOTHING FOR EVEREST BASE CAMP HELICOPTER TOUR
Here are some useful travel tips. Check them out:
• Do not intake caffeine or alcoholic products during a tour to avoid altitude sickness attacks. Flying from lower altitude to higher altitude of Everest is likely to hit you with altitude sickness but one step precautions proves to be your savior.
• While traveling carrying some snacks and drinking water always saves you from unexpected hunger and thirst.
• Experiencing the Everest and capturing the moment in lens certainly does not sound great. In a private tour you can hire a professional photographer and a guide to make the most of the trip.
• Full/ half sleeve T-shirts
• Down Jacket
• Warm trousers
• Sunglasses with 100% UV protection
• Camera/ handphones/ Spare Batteries
WEATHER AND CLIMATE AT EVEREST BASE CAMP TOUR
Have a glimpse of weather at Everest Base Camp Tour in different time of the year:
The year begins in Everest with the chill of January. Winter season extends from December to February. The cold wind blows which is refer to “SIRETO”. Despite the coldness, the trails are crowd-free and crystal clear views of mountains are visible.
From late February to May, wonderful spring season visits Nepal. The greenery and warmth of nature revive. The temperature remains warm and rainfall is low. You can expect to meet fellow nature lovers from across the world if you chose to travel in spring.
Summer season/Monsoon Season(April-August)
The late April welcomes sunny summertime but along that Monsoon hits Nepal. The seasonal rainfall occurs mostly in the eastern part during Monsoon. However, the humidity is high the blend of summer and monsoon keeps the temperature hot.
The Everest Base camp gets busiest in autumn. The autumn season lasts to November from September. With beautiful sunshine and low rainfall, autumn sees the most number of visitors in Everest.
SAFETY TIPS FOR EVEREST BASE CAMP HELICOPTER TOUR
• Fasten your seat belts properly and standing up during flight is strictly prohibited.
• Smoking is not allowed in flights.
• Throwing out any object from a helicopter during flight can be dangerous.
• You must wait for the signal to reach the helipad.
• Sitting in an allocated seat is a must.
HOW SAFE IS EVEREST BASE CAMP HELICOPTER TOUR?
We host a tour with a reliable and experienced crew. For your safety, we never operate tours during bad weather. We also carry extra Oxygen tanks for your safety. We fully assure your safety and you can check out some helicopter models used in helicopter tours to the Everest region.
Everest Base Camp Helicopter tour with landing helicopter models:
01. Model of Helicopters (Duel control, Wide Windows with Roomy Cabin)
Made By: AirBus, France
Model: AS250 H125
Engine Type: Ariel 2D
Passenger Capacity: 6+1
Maximum operating elevation 23,000 FT
Takeoff weight: 2250 KG
02. Model of Helicopters (Duel control, Wide Windows with Roomy Cabin)
Made By: AirBus, France
Passenger Capacity: 5+1
Engine Type: Ariel 2D
Maximum Takeoff weight: 2250 KG
Operating elevation up to: 23,000 FT
03. Model of Helicopters (Duel control, Wide Windows with Roomy Cabin)
Manufacturer: Air Bus, France
Model: AS350 FX II
Passenger Capacity: 6+1
Engine Type: LTS – 101 – 700D2
Takeoff maximum weight: 2250 KG
Operation altitude: 19,000 FT
04. Model of Helicopters (Duel control, Wide Windows with Roomy Cabin)
Name: BELL-Jet Ranger 206B III-9N-ALL (Euro copter)
Seat Capacity: 4+1
Maximum Altitude: 23000 FT
Weight takeoff power: 675 KG
Engine Type: 206B-3
Helicopter Technical Specifications:
Key Features: Roomy cabin with wide windows offering best views, Dual control, and Comfortable seats.
The Everest Tour helicopters are well maintained and with a versatile feature of easy take-off and land in a small area and doubtful weather. We “Breakfree” collaborates with the country’s best aerial industry and assures for the safest journey. Helicopters in the tour are simply outstanding in performance, safety, and reliability.
Frequently Ask Question(FAQ)
1) I am a single traveler. It is possible to book Everest base camp helicopter tour?
Answer: Yes, you can. You do have two options to choose from. Either the private Everest Helicopter tour or the Everest base camp group joining in a tour. On your own or with your loved ones, you can go for private Everest Helicopter tour. Otherwise, look for group joining a tour which is a chance to wave new hello to people of common interests.
2) I do not have money for a chartered helicopter ride from Kathmandu to Everest? Is it possible for me to experience the Everest tour in Helicopter?
Answer: No worry. You definitely can live your dream adventure. Join the Group joining a tour to Everest Base Camp which is relatively cheaper. To your bonus, meet people from different parts of the world.
3) What is the highest elevation in Everest Base Camp helicopter flight tour?
Answer: The highest elevation we fly in Everest Base Camp helicopter flight tour is 5545m/18500ft at Kalapathar.
4) Do we land at Everest Base Camp?
Answer: Landing at Everest Base Camp depends on the weather condition and availability of the helipad. The Everest tour helicopter landing takes place at Kalapathar which flaunts panoramic vistas of Mahalangur Range and at Everest View Hotel for breakfast.
5) How long landing takes place at Kalapatthar and Everest View Hotel?
Answer: The helicopter lands at Kalapathar for 5-10 minutes.
6) Pilots are trained and experienced?
Answer: Yes, the tour crew are reliable and are experienced.
7) Do you charge an extra hidden charge for the EBC Helicopter Tour?
Answer: Absolutely not. There are no hidden cost in Everest tour by Helicopter.
8) Is there permission to open the window during the trip?
Answer: No, you can’t open the helicopter window during the trip.
9) Is it possible to take kids for Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour?
Answer: The Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour doesn’t require any kind of strenuous physical activity. Thus, yes kids and old age people can comfortably be a part of the tour.
10) What happens in case of bad weather and flight didn’t take off?
Answer: If the flight get cancel due to bad weather, we try our best to arrange the Everest tour by Helicopter next day but if your schedule does not match then your payment will be refunded as per Cancellation and refund policy.
11) Is there a chance of delay due to the weather condition?
Answer: Yes, there remains a chance of flight delay for a few hours due to the weather condition.
12) I am a solo traveler, Can I join a group for Everest Base Camp Helicopter tour?
Answer: Of course you can. Group joining in Everest Base Camp Helicopter tour welcomes warmly solo, couple and even families to collaborate.
13) Do we need a permit for the helicopter tour in Everest?
Answer: Of course you must possess Sagarmatha National Park entry card. We will manage the card for you.
14) Why don’t we land for a long time in Kala Patthar?
Answer: Flying directly from lower altitude of Kathmandu(1300m/4265ft) to the higher elevations of the mountainous region and staying there for a long period of time abruptly can severely develop altitude sickness symptoms. Thus, we land for 5-10 minutes only in Kalapathar.
15) Can anyone trek to Everest base camp and return by Helicopter either from Kalapathar or base camp or Gorekshep or Lobuche or Pheriche?
Answer: Yes, you can but for that, you can do the Everest Base camp trek fly out by Helicopter package. We fly from Gorakshep and return to Kathmandu after the trek to Everest base camp.
16) How can middle one enjoy the view when there is 4/5 person on board?
Answer: To enjoy the artistic sculpture of nature we arrange equal opportunities to our clients. The seat shall be switched and managed during various stops and flights.
17) What happens if there is bad wind?
Answer: If there is bad wind, the helicopter tour may delay for some hours and in case the tour gets canceled due to bad weather you will get 100% refund charging the pickup and drop service.
18) What is the maximum number of people flying in one helicopter?
Answer: Six people can fly at a time but the weight limit of the helicopter is highly considered as well for the safety.
19) Is there any helicopter ride to Everest summit?
Answer: The helicopter ride just to the Everest summit is not available but we operate Everest Helicopter tours covering most part of the Everest and its periphery from aerial view. You can definitely witness the mighty Everest summit from a helicopter from proximity.
Our review on Trip Advisor about Everest base camp helicopter tour.
Other Related tours:
Everest Base Camp Heli Trek
Everest Luxury Trek fly out by helicopter
Everest and Gokyo Heli Tour